RENEW your Membership or become a NEW member today!
DUES NOTICE & MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Our alumnae sisterhood is open to all ADPi sisters! No matter where or when you were initiated into ADPi, we welcome you to join us!
The ADPi Omega Alumnae Association was founded by alumnae of the LSU Omega chapter but is an alumnae sisterhood open to ADPi’s from any Chapter. We plan fun and friendship events
throughout the year, such as philanthropy projects, alumnae & collegiate get togethers, Holiday socials, tailgates, Alumnae Anniversaries and Founders’ Day. We support the new LSU Omega
collegiate chapter, LA collegiate chapters and Ronald McDonald Houses.
DUES CAN BE PAID ONLINE
YOUR DUES SUPPORT
- Chapter Support: support of the NEW LSU ADPi Omega Chapter and House
- Philanthropy Events: RMDH Toy Drives, Hurricane & Flood relief efforts, Sock Drive
- Annual Events: Founders’ Day, Spring Luncheons, Christmas Parties, Tailgates
- Events with ADPi Collegians, Homecoming Parade, Open Houses, Fall & Spring Recruitment, Cupcake Wars, Chapter Founder’s Day, Holiday Decorating, Exam Meals
Membership Period: January 1-December 31
Membership Eligibility: All ADPi alumnae in good standing from any Chapter are welcome!
Dues: $30 annually (January 1-December 31) Note – New graduates pay $20 for their first year dues.
Dues Payable (choose one of two options):
- By QR code – If you have a Venmo or PayPal account, simply scan the code below and enter in $32.00 for payment. Be sure to tell us it’s for your annual dues in the Notes. When you have time, please complete the membership form online if new (or for existing members, if there has been any change in your info.)
- Via website – Complete the process online. Enter your membership info online and then select the $32 online convenience payment option below to send your payment via PayPal. (A PayPal account is not required to make a payment.) (New graduates pay $22 online convenience payment option)
If you prefer not to pay electronically, please mail your dues to – ADPi Omega Alumnae Association, PO Box 82104, Baton Rouge, LA 70884; be sure to download the membership form and mail with your dues payment to the address above.